Monday, April 28, 2008

A brand new start

The first post on my new blog, which i have no doubt but to entitle it 'A Brand New Start', coz it is an effort of me to share the-really-whole-piece-of-me to everyone.

Last time when i blogged in friendster, i wrote 99.9% about the hard time, the sad feelings i have during my life in architecture, which i think quite unfair for my friends to read all these. As i was just sharing the bitter part of my life, and selfishly kept all the sweeter part of my life for my own.


The second picture is such a demonstration of stupidity of myself =.="

lol, anyway, it's now time to study, exam in 4 hours time. Good luck for everyone. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chimin said...

by looking at ur first pic
feel like wan to punch ur face
can ah?

CAHAYAHIDUPKU said...

welcome!!-peace-
study lol!

ganbatte for town planning!!

Anonymous said...

nice pic wor..wakaka..