Sunday, November 2, 2008

Malaysian Attitude?

It was balik kampung time, and i was in Pudu.

It has been quite some time since i take bus in pudu, and, I was so surprised to see the renovation on Pudu terminal, new painting, new sign boards... Though personally i think that the colours are awfuly matched, still it is an effort to improve the condition, i appreciate that.

New painting, with the new signboards, is it nice?

Crack on the newly painted wall?! Did i just say NEWLY PAINTED? Or it hass been ages since last time i came?

Boring while waiting for the bus to come, I was staring at the signboard... Toilet, lift, ticket counter, keluar sign, do not smoke, do not litter, well, a pretty informative signboard. However, the moment I turned my head to the other direction, I was amazed, by this...

Having the toilet sign next to a "Do-not-pee-Here" sign, that's exclusive in Malaysia, only Malaysia.

4 comments:

chimin said...

hm...
malaysia is fun
lol

Amanda ♥ said...

i noticed the sign...Platform 1! lol

ana rauda said...

hahaha...
that is funny dear :D

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.