Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Gears

Got myself some new gears in June and July...
1. Nike 3.0

A gift for my feet after my 6 years-old Nike gone completely torn to rags. I am feeling light, down to earth, I love the intimate feel to my feet.

2. Nokia 5800 Express MusicStupidly washed my Sony Erricsson in the water during the Vietnam trip. Had enough with the constant shutting down of SE, constant cut off of conversations, and constant 'no line' status, I blood washed my wallet again for this damn cool, 970 bucks, organiser, gps, wifi server, photos brower, music player all-in-1 touch screen phone.

I reckon I-phone user would be so frustrated seeing this 'cheap' phone compared to their 2.5k gadget, which does so earthly little when putting aside to this 5800xm.

I never again oversleep, thanks to the pleasing 'Summer Snow' alarm tone from its decent speaker.

3. Nikon SB-600
I always wanting for a external flash, for my micro photography, outdoor portraiture and indoor studio lighting.

And now I got it, at the such bargain price that I wouldn't even get it in the piratic market of Petaling Street (if Petaling Street were to sell Nikan Sb-600)!!!.

450 bucks, for a 2 years old, yet brand new condition flash, comparing to the brand new of 900 bucks, rewards for my untiring searching for this, I guess. :)

The Nikon-SB600 wrapped up my shopping which started way ahead of Malaysia Mega Sales. I am a shopaholic. @'.'@

5 comments:

Amanda ♥ said...

You are rich =.="

chimin said...

ting ting not happy liao
u no give her money shopping XD

when u wanna buy a hp for 'her' jek? haha

Unknown said...

is ok to be a shopaholic.
life is short, enjoy it..
God bless you =)

Amanda ♥ said...

chimin:
haha! the poor vietnam lady! XD

Ken Teh said...

Chimin*
yes, i used up all the money supposingly for her to shop, wakaka...

Pacilia*
Heavenly shopping spree, but i need to stop now, too bad... coz saving money for another. :p