Sunday, February 15, 2009

犯太岁

Was chatting with Gong about going to diving and travelling in March and May, and he mentioned that the Ox 犯太岁 for the following year, and we need to bleed some blood in order to block any misfortune that will happen on us this year.

The idea of going for blood donation are still in my mind, when I broke glasses in home and have myself bleeded. =.="

I was holding two glasses on my way to kitchen, and one slipped. To my reflex, I went on to grab it, and two glasses broke. Stupid I... >.<

Coward I, and will still go for the blood donation. Hope this can help to block the coming "bombs" for the time being. >.<

3 comments:

Amanda ♥ said...

Ish ish...u know what is 犯太岁 meh?
=P

chimin said...

consider wat u gone through last few years
this one small case lar aiyo

Ken Teh said...

hehe... Yalo, just a small case.

But thinking of diving in March, i am kinda worry actually...

Hope everything goes fine la, :)