Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why paying more for D90?

It was weekend, and it should have been a happy weekend for photo taking.

I was having breakfast before the phototaking day started.

I was happy

I was really happy and exciting

Had a few satisfactory photos took.






After about an hour of photo shooting, I was trying to try out the zoom lense on the flowers. Squating down, view into the viewfinder, ready....and... Blak!!! Wondering what happened?! Trying to stand up, again... Blak!!!...

I knew what happened, immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why are we paying 1k more for the D90 instead of D80?

Ya, this is the reason. Live View.

4 comments:

chimin said...

now u know the importance of live view liao ler
n know y i said d80 is not attracting me XD

Unknown said...

Hahaha! "Blak!"
U make me laugh! Today i m moody, but after view ur photos...really make me laugh for the last 1.

lechpay said...

hahaha...funny ler....

Ken Teh said...

hehe... a lesson learnt, next time remember go for LiveView camera ya. :p