Saturday, May 9, 2009

Estrella - Stay

Sleeping, and having the rhythm keep repeating in my dream... Woke up, and saw this girl singing on Astro. :p

Blurring, yet I could associate the mtv shooting style with the rhythm and lyrics of the song, the organisation of the MV is very pleasant and carefully taken care.

And very soon, I was so in love with this everyday, laid-back and dreamy music, contradicting it is, and this is their music.



Sound straight from the twilight
Has me up all night
I can't fall asleep 'cause I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow outside my window and it's you.

[Chorus]
All my sorrows flew away
Hush, keep quiet, hear me say
I don't ever want you to go
Please stay
With the moonlight dancing free
And there's no one but you and me
There's no reason to go astray
Please stay.

Making up a story
It's the way you're looking at me
If you think that this is funny, it's just you.

Try and think about it,
If you're heart is closed don't lock it,
Keep your keys back in your pocket,
Think this through.

[Chorus]

Please stay with me
Just stay with me
and I will take you to Foreverland
Just stay



With the thoughts and simplicity of the music, I do wish to see them to go further, such a talent and refreshing music again from Malaysia. Erm... I am seriously thinking buying their original album, after the last one I bought in...2002 I guess, for The Corrs. :p



Such a sweet and talented lady, and the charm while concentrating on her guitar, I think I am in love again...Gosh, Liyana!!! :p

4 comments:

CAHAYAHIDUPKU said...

haha..r u in love?? =p
i love d song 2!!!

Amanda ♥ said...

love the rythme, love her voice

MV @ Putrajaya?!

Unknown said...

sounds like indie music,an indie music artist?or pop?

Ken Teh said...

yatie and ting*
yay, great music, love so much.

Kenneth0*
they were indie, and just signed contract with a local music company.