Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day @ Pick n Brew

It was Saturday, and happy that my mum was here in KL, to spend mother's day with us. Unlucky is my bro, coz he was sick, haha...

We had dinner at Pick n Brew, coz I tried once, and I love food over there very much. There was a Mother's Day promotion, for order 3 dinner set, and get another set for free, with an extra 'food tart' (I seriously didn't know what the heck was that).

So... these were what we had.

After our dinner, my sis and I were asked to go to the kitchen, to prepare for the 'food tart'. This was it, loving tarts for the Mum, haha...

Happy Mother's Day. :)

2 comments:

Amanda ♥ said...

Joyce is pretty & auntie is elegant, but you are not handsome XD hahaha!

It's a very warm suprise for your mum ^^

Unknown said...

u r such a fillial son, ur mum sure touched. Love ur mum as much as u love urself. Btw, ur mum very young leh