Friday, August 22, 2008

花好月圆

I have been so in love since the first time I heard this song, 花好月圆, during my childhood.

And it was only until I played o2jam, when again, I heard of the song.


Here is a linked clip of the 花好月圆 in o2jam.

The music is absolutely stunning when hear for the first time, and I get addicted with the song. The lyrics and the visualisation of the entire song just bring me to the heaven away from the hurry and hasteness of the city life, the pressure, the pursuit of life, the worries...everything, throw from sky down to the earth.

I am rushing for submission in the office till late hours these few days, and it's the song that accompany me all the time.

I heard so many times, until my colleague names 乔维怡 as no. 306, kaka... (because she introduced herself by saying: "Hi, I am contestant no.306, 乔维怡...") She is sure to cry if she knows how we nicknamed her. :p

浮云散

明月照人来

团圆美满今朝最

清浅池塘鸳鸯戏水

红裳翠盖并蒂莲开

双双对对恩恩爱爱

这暖风儿向着好花吹

柔情蜜意满人间

Here, share with all of you, a nice song from 乔维怡 -花好月圆.

5 comments:

Janice Ong said...

人家放超女,你又放...

乔维怡,我不认识啦。这首歌也没有听过。因为是乔维怡唱,我也不会喜欢,除非叫宇春、笔畅、雯婕重新演绎可能我就会去听。哈哈哈,我就是很偏心的。

不过,还是谢谢分享。嗯,乔维怡歌声就普通女生的好吧。样貌不会被我归列为美(每个人标准不一样啦)。比较起来,我比较喜欢吴婷婷的歌声跟样貌,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。

Ken Teh said...

is it? haha... i don't even know who the girl is, now you remind me that, 超级女声=超女,kaka... paiseh, clash of blog entry. :p

Still, the song is too great, 乔维怡 performed it brilliantly (or maybe吴婷婷could have done it better.:p)

Feel the song yeah!!!

chimin said...

好肉麻

Anonymous said...

the song so suitable for hungry ghost month....wu~

Unknown said...

Thx for Sharing! I love this song too! But i wanna suggest to u, next time upload Amanda's video clip. She is the best!