Monday, August 11, 2008

Broke in pieces

Its has been a long time since i bloged last time.

And the causes for my long period spacing - a lot.

After losing my confidence for such a long time, i am now picking it up , piece by piece, and hopefully the adherent i am using is strong enough, otherwise will become another Kepong's MRR2 - once broken, not matter how hard you tried, it will never get back to where it was.

It's how we all get hurted picking up the pieces

Secondly, I am now officialy shouting out LOADDDD my disatisfaction and anger for TMnet Malaysia!!!

I can't believe it took so much time and hard work, and, just for the sake of changing my streamxyx package.

I called 4 times, went to TMpoint 2 times, which costed me a lot of money, and my precious time. In the end, to my unbelieve, i am cheated by TM POINT MANAGER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheater: Sir, can i help you?
Cheated Beng: Ya surely, thanks a lot. I am checking if i can change my package of streamyx to unlimited usage.
Cheater: No problem, come and let me help you with it.
Cheated Beng: It's wonderful, thankiu, thankiu...

After all the forms were filled, which alr took me more than 30minutes...

Cheater: OMG, sorry sir, i am afraid you can't proceed with the change of the package.
Cheater Beng: Why? I didn't pay for the bill?
Cheater: No la, it's just that we need the IC of the registrant of the streamyx account. And it's apparently not your IC.

(of course la, am i look 99% like my father in term of the 'age' on my face?)

Cheated Beng: Oh, it's ok then la, i understand that. So how could i continue the procedure?
Cheater: Easy, it's ok you can't proceed with the procedures today, you can still call to our headquarters and change your package over there, the number is 1300-88-9515.
Cheated Beng: (Blur blur, but still have some very very little common knowledge) Is it? I thought this type of complicated process can never be done in Malaysia(never improving Malaysia i meant)?
Cheater: Of course we got, TMnet is providing so good services right now, you can almost do everything in home through phone and internet.
Cheated Beng: (Can't believe what i heard) You sure? I have a lot of experience dealing with customer services from TMnet leh, they are not really as good as what you describe.
Cheater: What's the number you called last time?
Cheated Beng: 100 loh.
Cheater: No wonder lah, 100 is for the normal user, but 1300-88-9515 is to the headquarters, everything will be different.

(Too happy because can handle everything in home, Cheated Beng hoppped away like an idiot)

Back home, and i called the number...Needless to say, that's why his name is CHEATER!!!

I don't mind if you tell me to come again, it's tough with all the trouble with the parking and time spent, however, what i hate most is being cheated, you sucks.

Thirdly, my camera been stolen for quite some time already, without my camera, i am really no mood to edit all those pictures.

Now even i am losing my interest in photography, how sad what an impact a thief brought to me.
I haven't brought any camera since my lost of camera, not a single dinner or outing, and not even the HongKong trip and my convo.

Same goes with my confidence, it breaks into much smaller pieces, still i am gonna pick them up. Anyway, i never give up on myself and the things i love and treasure.

My face is somewhere looks like this now? kaka

edited: TM is reported to collect RM3billion in 6 months' time.

Hope from over all Malaysia lah, overcome it and make it a truely Malaysia Boleh!, not just bare jerit jerit until sore throat, shouting in action, but no action on hands.

2 comments:

chimin said...

fuiyoh~
i tot u abandoned tis blog liao?

Ken Teh said...

lol, just wanna take some time to relax myself during last 2 months break.

Blogger teh_AhBeng is back~