Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blurry Weekend

Was out with photo kaki on Friday, wandering wandering to...Putrajaya.

Putrajaya Holding

Didn't have plenty of shoots, and seeing myself is starting to change into picky with photo composition, colours and lighting. I guess a good start to kick my snap shoot habit.

Seri Wawasan Bridge in traffic

Seri Wawasan Bridge

Men and Women in concentration are the most handsome and pretty. Photo kaki.

Back home at around 3am, and slept one round of clock running, 3pm...>.<" Was blur and lost the whole Saturday, and experiencing the same on Sunday, on a comparably mild condition.

I miss the days when I could work non-stop rushing for submissions on a one day one hour sleep basis... I am an old man alr...=.="

The worst was, I almost forgot Chimin's, Liqi's and Kate's birthdays. Sorry guys.

Blurry weekend... I hate weekend blue.

8 comments:

chimin said...

how come not broga hill de?

Ken Teh said...

we went out on friday, broga hill ask you you dun wan go, no kaki.

miesmoshe said...

walauweiiii...very nice shots!!!

soulesscloudy said...

wow.. nice shot.. i like the first one....

moon said...

XD walao eh,so little nia?
btw,,i like d 3rd 1,,nice ler

Ken Teh said...

thanks for liking my pics, I would post more shoots in the future, hopefully it gets better.^^

Anonymous said...

cum putajaya didnt cum cyberjaya find me laaaaa..hahaha

Ken Teh said...

wakaka...late liao, bring you out dangerous leh. :p