Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FRIM - Forest Research Institute of Malaysia, Kepong

Had a pleasant satuday morning in Frim last weekend.

road in FRIM

canopy shyness

path along Rover Track


Had my first time ever micro attempt, which was really difficult... Shooting micro without flash is tough, without tripod is tough, as I had to shoot at the shutter around 1/30s, even at ISO800, and internal flash doesn't produce nice effect without the bounce lighting. And the most difficult is to get focused... I spent more than 15 minutes only to shoot this spider.

I love the layout and texture of the web

dragonfly

hand alike tree root

Due to the coming rainfall, I had to speed up my pace, but I will be back again for the shoots that I missed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss FRIM so much!!!!

soulesscloudy said...

really ncie place... I went there once... I also saw many DSLR photographer around...

Nice photos... gambateh