Sunday, April 5, 2009

Miss B.Bear

I have been alone in home in Kepong, but I am not lonely, because I have a very good and cute company.

Her (yay, is a She!!!) name is… don’t have name, just call her Miss B.Bear. He he…


She is kind of a punctual person, and always has an eye on the clock.


Love to accompany me during my sleep, and doens't mind being ended up kicked under the bed, wakaka…


But the most cannot tahan thing is that... she loves to wake me up from my sweet dream

Feel the punch, yay

I Continue to sleep... you continue to feel down...

Why doesn't he wake up at 12am? Late already o...
WTF, 12.15 a.m. leh!!! >.<"

For the good of me, she loves to unplug the cable.

but i hate that... =.="

Little secret of hers is that... she is a crazy admire of Mr. Handsome-Superior-Knowledgable Doreamon. Hehe...

for all the things you did to me, wanna meet him? Dream on!

Well, she still has the moment of silence and loveliness, only when she is listening to Daniel Powter's Next Plane Home.


hey hey, you are sitting on my handphone leh.

This is the most annoying part... everytime I turn off Daniel's song.

Bitch, stay away from the socket!!!

7 comments:

yannytan said...

so creative...
i also have a bear bear accompany me...

Ken Teh said...

well, we are all from MMK mah, hehe...:p

Would love to see your bear also. :D

chimin said...

act cute wah~

Amanda ♥ said...

what a funny cute post~ =D

Ken Teh said...

Chimin*
i no act cute, only the Miss B.Bear is cute, wakaka.

Ting*
Thanks ya.

yannytan said...

虽然我也是从I-SNAP出身的,但我不会拍到酱好水准的照片!要像你多多指教了!

Ken Teh said...

呵呵,i-snap只是举办摄影比赛,不教人家怎样摄影的。:p