Friday, March 6, 2009

Dos and Dons during flood

It was a big rain, and I was concentrating on my work. Only realised it was an damn fucking very heavy rain pour when blackout occured in the office. Looking out to the window trying to relax my mind, to my surprise, I saw this...

Knowing it was not right, not right, I quickly went down to check on my car, only to find out that...the water had risen to the height of the exhaust pipe, without any hesitation, I decided to start my car and drove it to the higher land.

The moment I opened the door, the water started to flush in...Yay, the water flushed in, was like a small scale of dam opened to the Huang He. =.=" ... until like this...

Nothing I can do, because I chose to save my engine from the water...Thought can clear the car with hands, I borrowed some pails to clear the water.

Thanks for this shy lady for giving her helping hand

However, later I found out that, there are a lot of water stored under the carpet, and there is no way i could clear it off in office, with those simple tools.

Helpless when seeing this, and seeking to the last resort, sending to the cleaning center. >.<

Heartpain when seeing my car's skin was peeled off

These are what I learnt from this RM150 lesson:
1. During flood, if the water level havent reached the exhaust pipe, immediately drive it off.
2. If the water level exceeds the exhaust pipe, let it be, start the engine only when the water level drops below the exhaust pipe.
3. If the water is going to rise above the engine level, may take a risk to drive it off. Always step on the accelerator pedal to full. This is to prevent the water from entering the engine through
the exhaust pipe.
4. If the water rises above the roof of the car, dun be foolish, swim way!!! haha... :p

Lastly, stay cool as the guy below, no matter what happens. He he...^^


p/s: Thanks Khan for being the photographer. ;p

7 comments:

lechpay said...

wa!!!酱衰啊?!?!

咖菲猫 said...

omg....stil got time to pose

Unknown said...

在这看得出你是位开朗和冷静的人。:)

chimin said...

ur car/motor always kena tis kind of thing ah
haha

Anonymous said...

obviously u experience too lots of unfortunate event,used to it edi...kaka

Anonymous said...

my bro,u always so heng ! LOL

Unknown said...

what a good lesson
haha