Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Photos from 50mm f1.8

It was a blur blur weekend for me, after blood donation in Saturday morning, as what I have promised to do , I had been having a whole bloody long of weekend blue... @.@

Firstly I had not had a single day of enough sleep, movie, dinner, shopping... haha... :p

Besides, having found my new bought lense was actually infected with fungus... >.< Having considered the risk of getting my D80 body get infected, I decided to return it to the seller. (at 300 with filter, this is the cheapest used 50mm I could find so far).

Half an hour after returning the lense... I got my one month old 50mm f1.8, at only 350 with filter. ^^ Call me a photo-equipments-holic, but I am not, this lense really helps a lot in shooing great pics, these are the proves.



I am so into photography right now, because it's always been my love. ^^

2 comments:

lechpay said...

婷婷, 你的情敌竟然是个机!
而且, 他不时在你男朋友面前看着你。。。。。。

Amanda ♥ said...

哈哈哈!对耶! XP