Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am Ready

Knowing it would be really tough 2 1/2 months following the departure of senior in 3 weeks time, as by then I would be the most senior architectural staff in the office.

The salary doesn't reflect my responsibility, the recognition and respect doesn't reflect my ability, role and commitments. Yet I would be asked to perform up to the standard of a part 2, maybe, failing which, I would be again in the hell yeah for the rest of my days in the office.

After analysing, fighting against the dilemma, and absorbing the unpleasant experience I had, and could have faced in the future for more than a week, I have decided to take up this challange, and climbing up the learning curve.

Life is full of ups and downs, and I choose not to escape any of these. I have passed through it once, and I have now prepared myself for the second time.

I am Ready.

No comments: