Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Run SmilingBoy Run

Yeah!!! Finally, I am able to complete 5.2 km jogging, non-stop. :D

Have been training for more than 4 times over the last two weeks, however I was always so tired that need to made several jogging-walking stops to complete... only 4km.

Very very seldom had exercise since entering university, and last time I jogged was ages ago... 5 years back when I went for my taekwondo black belt exam, which I jogged dying just to finish 2.2km... >.<

It was then very surprising for me as I thought the lack-of-exercise-and-gain-some-weight-me would never be able to complete that jogging distance. Apparently, diving and advice from my jogging kaki, colleagues help a lot.

Run slow, maintain the pace, relax, breath deep and slow, are the vital tips.

I am really into jogging now, and hoping could join my jogging kaki for Ipoh International Run, which seems to be very unlikely for me, as it is a near to mission impossible to train up to the standard of half marathon, from 5km to 21km in 3 months time. So, I am training, and aiming for the Penang Bridge International Marathon, half marathon category in the coming November.

Yay, I will give my best shoot for my target... Penang, wait for me and my D80. :D

No comments: