Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vintage Weekend

Busy weekend, working overnight on Friday, to rush for a submission of drawings for a client on saturday afternoon... (I never know MPPJ work on saturday >.<)

It was all because I had to be in Genting by 8pm, for her...

I know she is popular, but didnt expect a full house in the House of Dreamz.

The concert started with some really old song... 1976 =.=", 33 years ago...

Was planning for a revision of her songs before the concert, however was too tight with the Hangzhou project for the past few weeks, thus most of the songs performed I listen for the first time. Simple songs, simple music, yet, they are so touching from the beautiful voice of 风飞飞.

Throughout the concert, I was looking around, hoping for someone younger than me... but very very little, only with those kids coming with parents and grandparents. >.<. However, thanks to a 3 year old young lady's presence at the concert, making me a middle-age-range audience. He he...

When coming to the end of the concert, to my most surprise... Even a 1970's legend singer also knows the trick of "Encho", and it was not only once, but twice!!! The most funny and frightening was that, she left the classic 掌声响起 at last, the very last encho!!! I once thought I not gonna have the chance to listen to that on the day liao. Sob sob. >.<

掌声响起

It was a really great concert, except the background music... was "a little too loud" till we cant really hear the vocal.

Still, happy night. ^^

The next morning before going back, was having breakfast + lunch at Ah Yat Abalone due to the long queue during the school holiday weekend.

It was served all-rounded, in terms of smell, colour, and presentation.


However...it would soon rest in peace in a mouthful moment.

Mini Abalone!

4 comments:

Lynn Foo said...

Wuahahhah...Ah Beng u went to the concert alone? U r so funny le so young go to listen lao ah ma concert haha. By the way u stil remember me? I'm Ting's fren. Take care!

Ken Teh said...

beauty mah, of course i do remember, hehe... Thanks for visiting my blog ya. :)

Anonymous said...

I wan,although it's Mini Abalone,
joyce here =p

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!